Let's Change the World Together
10% of Giver Game Profits Benefit Charities
Giver Game™ isn't just a fun means for individuals and families to make-a-difference in the world, it's a way we can participate together in expanding our outreach to those in need. Jarring Questions™ donates 10% of annual profits from sales of the Giver Game™ Edition to registered 501c3 organizations, and YOU can help us choose who benefits! What's more, as we release new games, other Editions will include charity components, as well.
Annual Nomination Process: How it Works
Each year, we'll accept nominations for charities you believe are deserving of financial support. Here's the timeline:
- Submit Your Nominations: December 15 - January 15
- Cast Your Vote: January 21 - January 31
- Announcement of Winners on Our Website: February 14 (Let's make V-Day a charitable lovefest!)
- Checks Presented to Charities: End of February
Present Your Nomination in the Form of a Jarring Question™
When it comes time for nominations, you'll present your submission in the form of a Jarring Question. Then you'll share with the Jarring Community how your organization makes an impact on this social issue. Here's an example:
- Did you know that 1 in every 4 women will experience domestic violence in their lifetime? The Shade Tree is the largest shelter of it's kind in the state, and is the only 24-hour accessible shelter designed specifically to meet the needs of women and children in Southern Nevada. With 364 permanent beds, The Shade Tree provides over 100,000 nights of shelter each year. On average, 33% of our clients are children under the age of 18. Senior citizens represent the fastest growing segment of our population.
Sign Up to Receive Submission Deadline Notifications
If you're interested in nominating a charity you love, complete the form below and we'll send you updates and reminders about submission deadlines and voting procedures. And don't worry, like you, we don't enjoy solicitation, so we'll never sell or give out your contact info to other companies.